Rapid increases in the prices of airfare, hotel rates, and gas prices have raised concerns about the pace at which Americans will continue to travel. Pent-up leisure demand has contributed to strong demand recovery, but improving group and corporate travel are likely to have a more meaningful impact in the next 6 months.
CRC will highlight key themes currently impacting the travel sector. We’ll also take an in-depth look at the following topics:
- Macro backdrop and big picture lodging sector outlook
- Takeaways & data from our latest proprietary monthly lodging survey
- Recovery path for airlines, cruise lines, short-term rentals
- Latest CRC forecasts by hotel chain, region, and demand segment (leisure, corporate, groups/events)
- Hotel operations changes – new insights on operating model changes
- Analyze quarterly performance and outlooks of lodging brands 2Q results and 2022 outlooks
CRC’s Travel Council aims to aims to provide insight into current and future travel trends – including actionable ideas and metrics that partners can use to help strategize and plan their travel business. Partners have access to monthly travel trackers, real-time inflections, monthly demand forecasts, and time with our team’s analysts.
The presentation will be followed by time for Q&A with the CRC Travel Team, so we encourage you to share this with other lodging/hospitality business leaders within your organization.