CRC’s Travel & Lodging Analyst Experts recently hosted the latest webinar “Where Are We Headed In Lodging” on Thursday, March 12th and provided an update on growth trends and our outlook for the industry.
This webinar is now available to download, which includes the webinar replay and presentation deck with real-time audience polling results.
During the 45 minute webinar, the team reviewed our real-time revenue manager survey results, walked through the publicly traded travel co’s 4Q results and 1Q/2020 outlooks, touched on changes in distribution/online travel bookings, and evaluated potential impact of coronavirus on U.S. and international markets. This should be helpful as your work through updated budgets for 2020.
Topics covered during the call:
- Revenue Manager Performance Review
- 1Q20 tracking relative to budget?
- 2Q20 & 2020 outlook – pace and expectations
- Coronavirus impact
- U.S. market – impact on Group, Corporate, and Leisure
- Brand.com vs. OTA evolution
- Europe & Asia
- Themes in our OTA research
- Google’s continued push into travel
- Alternative accommodation trends
- Publicly Traded Hotel Company Review
- 4Q19 results by Brand & REIT
- 1Q20 and 2020 guidance – coronavirus commentary
- Evaluate distribution changes / what’s new with OTA’s/Google
- Quick Review of where we are in the Cycle (if time permits)
- Is there a problem with rate?
- Supply and alternative accommodation impact
- 2019/2020 Relative to Prior Peak