Where We Are Headed in Lodging Webinar
2Q RevPAR growth appeared lackluster following a robust 2022 recovery that continued through 1Q23. The early read on July points to continued flattening out of occupancy with rate the lone contributor to LSD% RevPAR growth. The components of ~flat demand appear to be leisure seeing some pressure while corporate and group are growing though trends remain mixed. Will there be a re-acceleration in demand in the 2H of this year? What will it take for ADR to outgrow inflation? Are we back to LSD% RevPAR growth into perpetuity?
Join CRC’s Travel Team on Thursday, August 24 at 1:00 pm ET as we walk through the latest travel industry dynamics during our Where We Are Headed in Lodging Webinar.
CRC will highlight key themes currently impacting your industry. We’ll also take an in-depth look at the following topics:
- Macro backdrop and lodging sector outlook for 2023
- Takeaways and data from our latest proprietary monthly lodging survey
- Recovery path for airlines, cruise lines, and short-term rentals
- CRC’s 2023 forecasts by travel segment, hotel chain, region, and demand segment (leisure, corporate, group)
- Hotel operations – new insights on operating model changes
- Analyze lodging brands’ 2Q results and 2H23 outlooks
The presentation will be followed by time for Q&A with the CRC Travel Team.
About the Presenter
Vince Ciepiel, CFA
Senior Research Analyst
Cleveland Research Company
Vince is a Senior Analyst and Partner at Cleveland Research Company covering hotel, cruise, online travel agencies, and luxury brands. Prior to his current role, Vince was a Research Associate covering the environmental and oilfield services. Before joining CRC, Vince had internships in trading at Deutsche Bank in New York and as a Hedge Fund analyst at AJS Capital in Boston.
Vince received a B.S. in finance and decision sciences from Miami University. He is a CFA® charterholder and member of the CFA Institute.