Jun 21, 2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
U.S. Economic Outlook for 2023 & 2024 Webinar
The economic landscape remains highly uncertain, and amid the complexities, there are both encouraging and concerning developments. There is optimism for a soft-landing as inflation has started to come down in most sectors, the labor market remains robust, and consumer demand has not exhibited significant retreat. Conversely, we find ourselves confronted with banking risks, geopolitical risks, and other potential challenges that lie ahead.
We understand the importance of staying ahead in these challenging times. That’s why we are delighted to invite you and your team to join us for an insightful webinar on the U.S. Economic Outlook for 2023 & 2024.
As headwinds are expected to continue this year, in this webinar, CRC’s Macro Team will discuss where the U.S. economy is headed in 2023 and into 2024 to help you plan for uncertainties and hedge potential risks in this highly uncertain environment.
Join CRC’s Macro Team on Wednesday, June 21 at 12:00 pm ET when they host the U.S. Economic Outlook for 2023 & 2024 Webinar.
Key discussion topics include:
- Economy: what changed in the last 6 months and CRC’s latest 2023 & 2024 forecasts on GDP growth and recession risk
- Inflation / Deflation: CRC’s latest overall consumer inflation forecasts and key components forecasts in 2023 and 2024
- Household Financial Health: updates on consumers’ borrowing, saving and their financial health post the recent banking turmoil
- Consumer Spending: latest consumer spending trends based on our proprietary surveys and our expectation on how spending could change in the next 6 months
- Post-recession expectation: how inflation and spending could change post the potential recession
If you cannot make it to the live session, you can still register to receive the webinar presentation deck and audio replay we’ll send out after the call.
About the Presenter
Skylar Xie, CFA
Director of Macro Research
Cleveland Research Company
Skylar is the Director of Macro Research at Cleveland Research Company. She was one of the founders of CRC’s macro research, connecting the dots between CRC’s bottoms-up channel research and top-down economic data.
Skylar holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Beijing Jiaotong University in Beijing, China. She also holds a Master of Science in Finance and graduated with Dean’s Academic Reward from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. In May 2021, Skylar received her MBA from the Wharton Business School in Philadelphia, PA and is a CFA® charterholder.