Nov 2, 2023
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Boosting Sales Beyond Ad Budgets: The Power of the New Digital Toolkit
Fireside Chat Featuring Thought Leader Stackline
Brands and manufacturers across eCommerce are confronted with mounting challenges such as growing competition, traffic headwinds, advertising budget ceilings, and increasing cost per click (CPC) rates. In response, companies are turning to innovative methods to expand their audiences, personalize customer shopping experiences, and of course, drive sales. Whether you’re in the B2C or B2B space, what new strategies should you consider to remain relevant in a rapidly changing digital marketplace?
Join Cleveland Research and Stackline on Thursday, November 2 at 2:00 pm ET for an interactive fireside chat: Boosting Sales Beyond Ad Budgets: The Power of the New Digital Toolkit.
From harnessing consumer intelligence and crafting compelling content to best leveraging ratings and utilizing generative AI, we’ll dive into the key strategies employed by leading brands and retailers. You’ll walk away with a fresh perspective around new tools to generate sales growth across Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers.
Some questions we’ll answer include:
- How do you leverage consumer intelligence into your advertising and content strategies?
- What are top brands and retailers doing to best leverage their ratings and review content?
- How does the customer engagement playbook shift when targeting B2B shoppers?
- In what ways can generative AI help optimize customer engagements?
- How critical is content to your digital shelf strategy?
- Considering the FTC’s recent rule restricting what constitutes as a real and honest product review, how can brands ensure they follow these guidelines while still generating enough buzz around their products?
- If you had incremental marketing dollars, would you invest that money into generating more ratings and reviews from consumers or invest those dollars into an influencer as a form of inorganic rating or review?
Please submit questions ahead of time you would like discussed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, audience members will have the opportunity to ask questions (via chat) during the conversation.
Even if you can’t attend the live session, still register to receive the on-demand replay we’ll send out afterwards.
About the Presenters
Vice President, Solutions Architecture
Since joining Stackline in 2017, Lindey has held several key positions and led our Solutions Architect organization to support clients in 26 countries.
Vice President, Customer Strategy
Since joining Stackline in 2018, Patrick has held several key positions and led our Customer Strategy organization to support clients in 26 countries.
eCommerce is changing the way brands interact with consumers – and Stackline is powering that change by helping companies reach their audience and build loyalty at global scale. The company’s eCommerce platform unites real-time data across shopper, marketing, operations and competitive intelligence. It also equips brands with tools to automate and execute eCommerce marketing and operations, spanning the largest online retail platforms. Stackline’s products are among the critical resources brands need to succeed given the rapid acceleration of the online retail space.
Executive Director, eCommerce Council
Cleveland Research Company
Nick is the Executive Director of the eCommerce Council at Cleveland Research Company focusing on the eCommerce industry. In his role, he leads the research process specializing in gathering channel insights to identify key inflections and trends within the industry. His goal is to take the proprietary market intelligence to help educate organizations and better enable his clients to navigate the dynamic and blurring channels of ecommerce and retail in order to make better strategic decisions and smarter investments.
Nick holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from The Ohio State University.