Join CRC’s Macro Team on Wednesday, July 13 at 12:00 pm ET when they host the U.S. Economic Outlook for 2022 & 2023 Webinar.
To help retailers, distributors and manufacturers prepare for the upcoming challenges next year, our webinar will discuss cycles, trends and forecasts on key topics including inflation, recession, demand elasticity, supply chain, and labor market. The 60 minute session will offer an updated view of the U.S. economy and will frame the largest opportunities and challenges you can expect throughout the year.
Additional discussion topics include:
- Inflation: our latest 2022 & 2023 inflation forecasts
- Economy: GDP forecasts and recession risk analysis
- Consumer spending: changes in demand elasticity and shopping behavior
- Mobility: foot traffic trends and post-pandemic outlook
- Labor market: labor supply and wage growth expectations
- Supply chain: progress of supply chain recovery and what to expect in the next 12 months
Registration includes access to the live session, webinar presentation deck and on-demand replay link.
About the Presenter
Skylar Xie, CFA
Director of Macro Research
Cleveland Research Company
Skylar is the Director of Macro Research at Cleveland Research Company. She was one of the founders of CRC’s macro research, connecting the dots between CRC’s bottoms-up channel research and top-down economic data.
Skylar holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Beijing Jiaotong University in Beijing, China. She also holds a Master of Science in Finance and graduated with Dean’s Academic Reward from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. She also recently completed her MBA at Wharton Business School in Philadelphia, PA in May of 2021.