The webinar should be most helpful for anyone managing your Foodservice division (SVP’s, CFO’s, etc.) as well as key account or segment sales leadership across commercial, non-commercial, and distribution.
Topics discussed on the webinar will include:
- Total demand summary and channel forecasts
- Foodservice distribution growth outlook and market share
- Same-store sales outlook by restaurant segment
- Organic growth assumptions for big 3 contract management companies
- Channel input cost outlook: labor and food
About the Presenter
Director, Foodservice Council, Cleveland Research Company
Adrienne is the Director of the Foodservice Council at Cleveland Research Company, focused on writing research and hosting events. Adrienne is responsible for industry trend analysis and product development across the restaurant, distribution, and non-commercial foodservice channels, with the goal of providing business intelligence and actionable insights for manufacturers. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Writing and Strategic Communication and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.