This webinar will provide a framework for projecting your business with key segments and customers. In addition to demand trends, CRC will also share our perspective on cost inflation, menu pricing, value, and more over the next 12 months.
Discussion topics will include:
- Updated industry, segment, and key customer forecasts
- Inflationary pressures and the impact on companies and consumers
- Volume growth outlook for the big 3 distributors and market share dynamics
- Same-store sales outlook and key themes by restaurant segment
- Growth assumptions and recovery progress across non-commercial and contract management
- Top considerations and action items to maximize growth over the next 12-18 months
Registration includes the full slide deck, audio replay, and real-time polling results we’ll send out after the call.
About the Presenter
Executive Director, Foodservice Council
Cleveland Research Company
Adrienne is the Executive Director of the Foodservice Council at Cleveland Research Company, focused on writing research and hosting events. Adrienne is responsible for industry trend analysis and product development across the restaurant, distribution, and non-commercial foodservice channels, with the goal of providing business intelligence and actionable insights for manufacturers. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Writing and Strategic Communication and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.