We invite you to listen in to our quarterly “Where We Are Headed In Lodging” Webinar on Tuesday, January 19th at 11:00 AM EST.
Join us for a 30-45 minute update as we walk through our most recent revenue manager survey results, evaluate scenarios on the path and timing of a recovery in RevPAR, touch on changes in distribution, and look at the relative performance between the lodging and alternative accommodation sectors.
Questions we will be addressing
- What % of revenue managers are beating, missing, or running in line with budget?
- What % of revenue managers are feeling better, worse, or the same on 1Q?
- Is the 2021 full year budget being cut or raised from initial expectations?
- How are Group, Leisure, and Corporate demand recovering?
- How has Covid impacted the dialogue around distribution – brand.com vs. OTA?
- Revenue Manager Performance Review
- December and January tracking relative to budget?
- 1Q and 2021 outlook – pace and expectations
- Themes in our OTA research
- OTA vs Brand.com in 2020 and dialogue around 2021 channel mix
- Alternative accommodation trends
- How does Airbnb performance stack up against lodging and other OTAs
- Google’s continued push into travel
- Cycle Compare
- What could a recovery in occupancy look like in the next few year? How about ADR? How does this compare to prior cycles?
- Will new openings slow? Conversions step up? Closures/exits accelerate?