Our goal is to share actionable insights on how to more effectively engage with key national accounts based on their strategic initiatives, align your strategy for growth, and better understand the cost pressures facing your customers.
Register for this webinar to learn more about:
- Same-store sales, traffic, ticket, and unit growth trends by restaurant segment and major chains
- Business trends for independent restaurants vs. chains
- Expectations and growth estimates across segments/chains
- Updates on menu and value strategies
- Impact of cost pressures including food, labor, and freight
- Delivery growth opportunities and challenges
The call will be most helpful for anyone managing your foodservice business, key account or segment sales leadership, and national account managers.
About the Presenter
Director, Foodservice Council, Cleveland Research Company
Adrienne is the Director of the Foodservice Council at Cleveland Research Company, focused on writing research and hosting events. Adrienne is responsible for industry trend analysis and product development across the restaurant, distribution, and non-commercial foodservice channels, with the goal of providing business intelligence and actionable insights for manufacturers. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Writing and Strategic Communication and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.