In order to develop a good Foodservice eCommerce strategy, manufacturers need to know how operators are using eCommerce and what distributors’ initiatives are so that you can strategically align with them. This will be a great webinar for foodservice leaders, distribution team leads, and eCommerce leaders in your organization.
Key questions we will answer during the webinar include:
- What product categories do chain restaurants buy online and from where?
- What are some of the key steps along the operator path to purchase?
- What are the largest distributors doing in the area of eCommerce and where are they investing?
- What are manufacturers doing to grow their online business?
- How can manufacturers better partner with distributors to facilitate online growth?
About the Presenter
Director, Foodservice Council, Cleveland Research Company
Adrienne is the Director of the Foodservice Council at Cleveland Research Company, focused on writing research and hosting events. Adrienne is responsible for industry trend analysis and product development across the restaurant, distribution, and non-commercial foodservice channels, with the goal of providing business intelligence and actionable insights for manufacturers. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Writing and Strategic Communication and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.