Webinar discussion topics will include:
- Brief overview of low-income consumer factors
- How is Walmart impacting dollar channel growth/outlook?
- Key Dollar Tree themes, progress report on Family Dollar turnaround
- Dollar General strategies and areas of opportunity
- Changes in growth forecasts for 2H19 and 2020
During the call, Senior Retail Analyst, Rusty Wilson and Research Associate, John Selio will provide best practices for suppliers within each focus area and our outlook for each retailer, and the channel as a whole. We will address competitive pressures including growth of hard discount, incremental price investments from Walmart, 2H19 forecasts/2020 outlook, and what does this mean for vendors near-term.
We will also poll the audience for real-time updates. Based on this information, we will aggregate the anonymous answers and build a real-time dollar channel benchmark with answers to participant’s biggest challenges over the near/medium-term.