During the webinar, we will ask and answer the following questions:
- How might changing US housing preferences impact the category with the next wave of home buyers?
- What is our outlook for DIY homeowner spending through 2020, and how does it compare to the last 8 years of the current housing cycle?
- How have shopping preferences and the retail landscape changed in the last 12 months?
- How do homeowners shop differently…by project complexity, product category and trip type?
- What are the best bets for vendors and retailers to make today to maximize upside with the DIY customer over the next 1-2 years?
About the CRC Home Improvement Team
Founding Partner & Executive Director, Cleveland Research Company
Mark is a founding partner and the Executive Director of Home Improvement at Cleveland Research Company. He has spent the last 15 years analyzing the home improvement and building products industry (Pro, DIY, and eCommerce path to purchase), specializing in identifying inflections to help vendors grow more profitably and better navigating the constantly evolving customer purchase decision process. Mark has been invited to speak at dozens of industry events including key conferences, industry tradeshows, and distributor and association meetings.
Mark graduated with a BA in Biology from Hastings College and has earned the right to use the CFA designation. Mark lives in Denver, Colorado with his wife Suzanne and their two children, Benjamin and Elise.
Director, Home Improvement Council, Cleveland Research Company
Matt is the Director of the Home Improvement Council at Cleveland Research Company providing actionable business intelligence for CRC’s partners on home improvement and the building products industry for Pro, DIY, and eCommerce. Prior to his current role, Matt worked at Target Corporation in Minneapolis, where he developed a passion for mass retail in a variety of merchandising and management roles within Apparel and Accessories, Health and Beauty, Grocery and Home Improvement.
Matt holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. He currently resides in Chagrin Falls with his wife and son.